HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems are common across the country, as they provide heating and cooling to homes. As with any other mechanical item, failure can occur, and if breakdowns and failures occur during the coldest or warmest parts of the year, it can be very uncomfortable and even dangerous.
There are usually indications that you system is struggling before a failure occurs. Some of the signs you are in need of HVAC repair are:
- Your system is not producing warm air when the heat is turned on
- You notice an unusually large accumulation of dust in your home
- The HVAC system turns off and on frequently
- You notice water leaking from your HVAC unit
- There are unusual sounds coming from your unit
- You notice odd smells when your system is running
- Your energy bill increases
- Your unit will not turn on or off
- The HVAC system cannot keep up with the set temperature on the thermostat
If you have noticed any of these signs and symptoms of dysfunction, you may need HVAC repair. Seeking out qualified technicians is the best way to ensure you receive quality service that you can count on. At Cook’s Heating & Cooling, we offer HVAC repair in the Rural Hall, North Carolina area. We are a family-owned business that has served the area since 1985, so you can trust that we will continue to deliver high-quality service to everyone we serve. We have the experience and expertise to tackle your issue and get your system back on track.
Getting the HVAC repairs you need has never been easier. Give our trusted, friendly team a call, and we will assess, identify, and repair your issue quickly so that you can remain comfortable in your home and confident that your HVAC system is running well. Reach out to us today to discuss your needs and schedule with our team!